Mar 28, 2012
On this week's Byte:
- Social media marketing by fast-food chains.
- Multimedia Victoria opens the Digital Futures Fund for
applications from Victorian ICT developers.
- We each have nice new computers, and we talk about the
importance of knowing what the vendor promises it can do.
- The Australian Taxation Office might be perhaps considering
e-Tax on more than one operating system, and we get heated about
who controls it, and whether Australians deserve a free-software
- Audacity releases their first new stable release of the
free-software audio editor in many years; version 2.0 brings lots
- Movements in the Australian market for streaming media
services, and how to support the authors of what we stream.
- A review of the book Lean Startup and its advice for starting a
technology business today.
Presented by Vanessa Toholka, Keren Flavell, and Ben Finney.