Jul 15, 2015
On this week's Byte:
- News in Brief:
- Further bad news for Adobe - following on from last week's
Hacking Team security breach,
an urgent hole in Adobe Flash has been found which "could cause
a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the
affected system" (and which Hacking Team were exploiting).
- As a result, could cause a crash and potentially allow an
attacker to take control of the affected system. Firefox
temporarily disabled Flash.
- Sony's PlayStation Network has been struggling
- Sad news from Nintendo - Satoru Iwatu, the President and CEO
who brought us the Wii and DS, has
- Weird News of the Week:
- Events and Opportunities:
Presented by Warren Davies, Cade Diehm and Snow McNally
Keep up with all things Byte on Twitter, Facebook,
and G+ - see
you next week!